How Do You Get In On The Savings?
- Visit your nearest Flaman Fitness location and purchase one of the qualifying pieces of fitness equipment.
- Weigh in at the store
- Work hard in the next six months exercising on your new equipment and eating right
- Return to Flaman Fitness and weigh in 6 months after your purchase.
- 1lb lost equals $10 in your pocket
Back To Top ▲Rules and Regulations
- The promotion is running from February 1, 2014 to February 28, 2014. It is available on selected items that are new purchases only. We are unable to duplicate this promotional offer before or after these days.
- The promotion states that Flaman Fitness® will reimburse the participant an amount no greater than the original purchase pri ce of the product , excluding taxes. The amount will be based on actual weight lost during a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase. The amount reimbursed will be determined by the actual number of pounds lost during that period multiplied by $10.00.
- This offer is available to the participant only; this is determined by the name on the invoice. Each participant will be required to show government issued photo ID and will also be required to be weighed by Flaman Fitness® staff on the date of purchase. Weight is to be taken with no jacket, footwear, or hat onThis offer is not transferable in any way. The weight will be recorded on the participant’s invoice. It is the responsibility of the participant to maintain their invoice as a record of their weight.
- There is only one participant eligible to redeem their pounds per piece of equipment. Conversely, participants can only redeem their pounds for cash on one piece of equipment.
- Participants will be required to weigh in at the original Flaman Fitness® location from which their purchase was made during a two (2) week period that ends six (6) months, as defined by 30 days per month or 180 days, after the original purchase date. At that time the participant’s current weight will be taken and the difference will be determined. Failure to return to the Flaman Fitness® location, of the original purchase, within that two (2) week period will result in being ineligible for the “Pay With Your Pounds” promotional reimbursement.
- The qualifying rebate amount will be determined based on the difference of the beginning weight measurement and the ending weight measurement. The rebate will be issued in the form of a cheque, which will be sent out within two (2) weeks from the date the final weight measurement is taken.
- The participant is aware they may be asked to supply before and after photos and/or a written testimonial for future advertising purposes, without compensation.
- By signing this form the participant acknowledges they are responsible for losing weight in a healthy and safe manner. Although Flaman Fitness® is offering an incentive for a participant’s weight loss; the participant acknowledges that Flaman Fitness® is in no way recommending any specific weight loss amount.
- By signing this form the participant waives Flaman Fitness® of all liabilities associated with the risks of weight loss and exercise of participating. By signing this form the participant acknowledges they cannot hold Flaman Fitness® responsible for any injuries, accident or death that may occur as a result of participating.
- Ineligibility: Pregnant women are not eligible for this promotion, as their weight cannot be accurately measured. Anyone who has undergone weight loss surgery in the six (6) months prior to their purchase is also ineligible for the contestAs well, no weight loss surgery of any kind can be performed from the date of the original weigh in to the second weigh in six months later. Any such surgery will make you ineligible for the promotion. Flaman Fitness® staff has the right to disqualify any participant, with reasonable cause.
Back To Top ▲FAQ's
Q: Can I buy equipment online and qualify for the contest?
A: You have to purchase equipment from a store location and physically go in to weigh-in. You can arrange for delivery at most locations though.
Q: Can more than one person per-household participate?
A: Each piece of qualifying equipment purchased can have one and only one participant eligible to redeem their lost pounds towards it. If you buy two pieces of qualifying equipment, two people can participate.
Q: If I buy two pieces of qualifying equipment do I get the discount off both pieces?
A: A person/participant can only redeem their lost pounds for cash on one piece of equipment.
Q: Do I have to Lose Weight to get money back?
A: Yes. Your rebate is calculated by multiplying the number of lbs the participant lost from your initial weigh in by $10.
Q: If I gain weight do I owe Flaman Fitness® more money?
A: No, if you gain weight you do not owe us money.
Q: Can I bring my own weight scale?
A: Flaman Fitness® will have scales in store and to be consistent and fair to everyone we will use our scales only.
Q: Can I just tell the salesperson how much weight I lost without getting on the scale?
A: Unfortunately, no you cannot just tell the salesperson your weight. To be eligible for the Pay With Your Pounds™ promotion you must allow a Flaman Fitness® salesperson to weigh you when you purchase the machine as well as six months later at the final weigh in.
Q: What items qualify?
A: You can click here to see all the items that qualify for the Pay With Your Pounds™ promotion.
Q: Is this valid at all your stores?
A: It is valid at participating locations. Click here to find your nearest location and contact them to inquire.
Q: Can I weigh in at one location and at a different one at the end?
A: No, you must weigh in at the time of purchase and six months later at the same location.
Q: Can I really win back the full amount of my equipment?
A: Flaman Fitness® will reimburse a participant up to the full amount paid, before taxes, so yes it is possible. However, it will depend on the piece of equipment you buy and how much weight you have to lose.
Q: What if I am unable to make the weigh in date?
A: To be eligible you must weigh in during the 2 week period that ends 6 months (as defined by 30 days per month or 180 days) after the date of purchase. For further clarification please contact your Flaman Fitness® location where you purchased your qualifying equipment.
Q: How are we getting paid back (cash, in-store credit, cheque)?
A: A cheque will be issued to the participant no later than two weeks after the final weigh in.
Q: What should I wear to my weigh in?
A: You should wear light clothes. You will not be allowed to wear a hat, jacket or shoes.
Q: Do I really have to give you a before and after picture?
A: No you do not have to give before and after pictures. However, we highly encourage you to let us, or perhaps on your own, take a ‘before’ picture at your initial weigh in so when you reach your weight goals you’ll have something to look back at and see your progress. If Flaman Fitness® takes a photo of you at your initial weigh in we cannot use it until you sign a release form. If you never sign the form, we never use the picture.
Have a question that wasn’t answered? Ask your nearest Flaman Fitness® location.
Back To Top ▲Qualifying Equipment
Click the following links to see qualifying equipment in that category.