- Recent Posts
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
- Paddle for Your Lives: The Health Benefits of Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- 8 Reasons to Get Excited About the Bowflex LateralX LX3
- Lessons Learned From Climbing Mount Everest
- Find a Routine That Works: A No Excuses Approach to Fitness
Blog Archive - November 2010
So you're fed up with the extra pounds that are slowing you down. You want to get into shape but don't know where to start. First off, you should always eat properly. In addition to getting proper nutrition, building muscle and a cardio workout will help you reach your weight loss goals.