- Recent Posts
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Straight-up Advice for New Stand Up Paddleboarders
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
Blog Archive - November 2010
So you're fed up with the extra pounds that are slowing you down. You want to get into shape but don't know where to start. First off, you should always eat properly. In addition to getting proper nutrition, building muscle and a cardio workout will help you reach your weight loss goals.