- Recent Posts
- The Xebex Strength-Training Line Flexes Its Muscle.
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
Blog Archive - March 2011
Working out at home can be challenging. You have a lot of distractions like the phone, TV, The Family, Your Pets, etc… Then again some people can get through all these distractions and commit to a daily at home workout regime. One of the tricks to that is creating a space that is where you feel the most energy and/or the space that you see yourself sweating in…
Drinking enough water seems like a simple task, yet I continue to meet people who aren't drinking enough to meet their needs. It might just be that people don't realize how much they need, or else it is just one of those things we don't think about in our busy lives! Water is important to help control our temperature, aid in digestion, cushion our organs and joints, distribute nutrients throughout our body, and help use remove wastes.