- Recent Posts
- Percussive Massage: The Sweet Beat of Pain Relief
- The PFX FT Max Functional Trainer: So Versatile, It’s Scary.
- Coming to Terms: Pump Up Your Fitness Literacy
- That Next Step’s a Doozy: How the Bowflex M9 Stacks Up against the M6 and M8.
- Smooth Run. Tough Choice: Bowflex Treadmill 7, 10 or 22?
Blog Archive - June 2011
Whether your workout has plateaued or you just want to try something new, you should consider trying a kettlebell. Everyone from professional athletes to Hollywood celebrities are using kettlebells. Stay at home parents, busy executives, the time pressed and budget conscious all find kettlebells are the answer to their fitness needs.
Having fat around the midsection is a very common problem for many overweight individuals. When you've made that decision to drop the extra pounds, you may immediately focus just on your belly fat. How can you get rid of it? While it's definitly good to realize that extra weight around the stomach is a bad sign and should be removed, it's also important to understand there is no such thing as spot reduction. Getting rid of the fat around your midsection can't be done with...