- Recent Posts
- Canadian-Made Quality – Proudly Supported and Sold at Flaman Fitness!
- Growing Better in Sunlight: Getting Kids to Play Outside Again
- Three Options that Prove Fitness Still Fits into any Small Living Space
- Immunity: How it works, why it falters and what you can do to help.
- Stay at Home Activities for Kids
Blog Archive - July 2011
So, you've decided to start exercising and eating healthy – good for you! Deciding to do it is a huge step and puts you ahead of many others. However, if you're like most people, you're not sure where to start.
It's nearly 9 p.m. You've just finished putting the kids to sleep after a long day at work, and would like nothing more than to plop down on the couch with some crackers and cheese, chocolate or a bag of chips (or, in my case,all of the above).