- Recent Posts
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
- Paddle for Your Lives: The Health Benefits of Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- 8 Reasons to Get Excited About the Bowflex LateralX LX3
- Lessons Learned From Climbing Mount Everest
- Find a Routine That Works: A No Excuses Approach to Fitness
Blog Archive - July 2011
So, you've decided to start exercising and eating healthy – good for you! Deciding to do it is a huge step and puts you ahead of many others. However, if you're like most people, you're not sure where to start.
It's nearly 9 p.m. You've just finished putting the kids to sleep after a long day at work, and would like nothing more than to plop down on the couch with some crackers and cheese, chocolate or a bag of chips (or, in my case,all of the above).