- Recent Posts
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
- The Proof Is in the Pedalling: Six Online Reviewers Deliver a Schwinn IC4 Bike-Build Report Card.
Blog Archive - July 2011
So, you've decided to start exercising and eating healthy – good for you! Deciding to do it is a huge step and puts you ahead of many others. However, if you're like most people, you're not sure where to start.
It's nearly 9 p.m. You've just finished putting the kids to sleep after a long day at work, and would like nothing more than to plop down on the couch with some crackers and cheese, chocolate or a bag of chips (or, in my case,all of the above).