- Recent Posts
- The secret to extending the life of your treadmill, elliptical or bike in 2020
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
Blog Archive - July 2011
So, you've decided to start exercising and eating healthy – good for you! Deciding to do it is a huge step and puts you ahead of many others. However, if you're like most people, you're not sure where to start.
It's nearly 9 p.m. You've just finished putting the kids to sleep after a long day at work, and would like nothing more than to plop down on the couch with some crackers and cheese, chocolate or a bag of chips (or, in my case,all of the above).