- Recent Posts
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Standup paddleboarding - How to get started on a SUP in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.