- Recent Posts
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Straight-up Advice for New Stand Up Paddleboarders
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.