- Recent Posts
- Flaman Fitness Saskatoon Expands to Serve You Better
- Why the Wait for Weights? The complex story of supply & demand, and what Flaman Fitness is doing for our customers
- One Step Ahead: Flaman Fitness helps you plan YOUR dream treadmill buy.
- Pursuit of Perfect Pedaling: The Flaman Fitness Guide to Finding YOUR Ideal Exercise Bike
- Five Reasons You'll Love Shopping at Flaman Fitness
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.