- Recent Posts
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
- Paddle for Your Lives: The Health Benefits of Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- 8 Reasons to Get Excited About the Bowflex LateralX LX3
- Lessons Learned From Climbing Mount Everest
- Find a Routine That Works: A No Excuses Approach to Fitness
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.