- Recent Posts
- Canadian-Made Quality – Proudly Supported and Sold at Flaman Fitness!
- Growing Better in Sunlight: Getting Kids to Play Outside Again
- Three Options that Prove Fitness Still Fits into any Small Living Space
- Immunity: How it works, why it falters and what you can do to help.
- Stay at Home Activities for Kids
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.