- Recent Posts
- Pursuit of Perfect Pedaling: The Flaman Fitness Guide to Finding YOUR Ideal Exercise Bike
- Five Reasons You'll Love Shopping at Flaman Fitness
- Canadian-Made Quality – Proudly Supported and Sold at Flaman Fitness!
- Growing Better in Sunlight: Getting Kids to Play Outside Again
- Three Options that Prove Fitness Still Fits into any Small Living Space
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.