- Recent Posts
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
Blog Archive - March 2012
Treadmills have been around for a long time, since 1875 to be exact! But they weren't built for humans initially. They were built for animals to harness their power to use for butter churns, spinning wheels, or water pumps. There were even big treadmills ran by horses for farming equipment.