- Recent Posts
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
- Paddle for Your Lives: The Health Benefits of Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- 8 Reasons to Get Excited About the Bowflex LateralX LX3
- Lessons Learned From Climbing Mount Everest
- Find a Routine That Works: A No Excuses Approach to Fitness
Blog Archive - January 2013
Without a doubt, all of us have read at least one blog or article or watched one program about setting New Years Goals. I am not about to weigh in on the advice from the various pundits. But I will tell you what I have done and am in the process of doing.
1) I gained weight during the holidays, I always do. I eat more (and not “good for you" more) and I train less; not an unexpected result.
2) I feel sluggish after the holidays as a result of #1.
3) I start back into the training at an easy pace.
4) I pick a date to...