- Recent Posts
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
Blog Archive - January 2013
Without a doubt, all of us have read at least one blog or article or watched one program about setting New Years Goals. I am not about to weigh in on the advice from the various pundits. But I will tell you what I have done and am in the process of doing.
1) I gained weight during the holidays, I always do. I eat more (and not “good for you" more) and I train less; not an unexpected result.
2) I feel sluggish after the holidays as a result of #1.
3) I start back into the training at an easy pace.
4) I pick a date to...