- Recent Posts
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
- The Proof Is in the Pedalling: Six Online Reviewers Deliver a Schwinn IC4 Bike-Build Report Card.
Blog Archive - January 2013
Without a doubt, all of us have read at least one blog or article or watched one program about setting New Years Goals. I am not about to weigh in on the advice from the various pundits. But I will tell you what I have done and am in the process of doing.
1) I gained weight during the holidays, I always do. I eat more (and not “good for you" more) and I train less; not an unexpected result.
2) I feel sluggish after the holidays as a result of #1.
3) I start back into the training at an easy pace.
4) I pick a date to...