- Recent Posts
- The Xebex Strength-Training Line Flexes Its Muscle.
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
Blog Archive - June 2013
Someone told me that a person like me couldn't lift. So my job became: who is a person like me? And why CAN I lift? I like to meet challenges head on. So my journey began. I am in the final phases of prepping for the North American Powerlifting Championships. I have trained, I have devoted time to hot yoga to prepare my mind and I have eaten clean.
Am I ready? As ready as I can be. Each competition brings new mental and physical challenges and emotional hurdles. Finding the ways to deal with these is interesting. I think this time around I am better prepared.....
Loosing weight is one of the hardest things I think anyone can do. To me it is 100% a state of mind, if you can't put your head in it, it wont happen. If there was a magic pill that you could take and the next day be skinny and happy then that sh*t would be flying off the shelf!