- Recent Posts
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Standup paddleboarding - How to get started on a SUP in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
Blog Archive - April 2014
Before I left, I had someone tell me I do not try hard enough. Well this is one of the things I do, for me. Four months after surgery I needed to get back up. Everything I do in life involves my whole heart. My family, my work, and if you watched my squat and deadlifts, you can tell I pour it into my lifting.