- Recent Posts
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Straight-up Advice for New Stand Up Paddleboarders
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
Blog Archive - April 2014
Before I left, I had someone tell me I do not try hard enough. Well this is one of the things I do, for me. Four months after surgery I needed to get back up. Everything I do in life involves my whole heart. My family, my work, and if you watched my squat and deadlifts, you can tell I pour it into my lifting.