- Recent Posts
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
- Paddle for Your Lives: The Health Benefits of Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- 8 Reasons to Get Excited About the Bowflex LateralX LX3
- Lessons Learned From Climbing Mount Everest
- Find a Routine That Works: A No Excuses Approach to Fitness
Blog Archive - April 2014
Before I left, I had someone tell me I do not try hard enough. Well this is one of the things I do, for me. Four months after surgery I needed to get back up. Everything I do in life involves my whole heart. My family, my work, and if you watched my squat and deadlifts, you can tell I pour it into my lifting.