- Recent Posts
- The secret to extending the life of your treadmill, elliptical or bike in 2020
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
Blog Archive - October 2014
I was at a wedding recently and the person sitting beside me was eating a very large piece of cake while simultaneously telling me about her great new gluten-free diet. She had fallen into a common dieting trap: using the rules of her nutrition regime to justify less than optimal nutritional choices.