- Recent Posts
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Standup paddleboarding - How to get started on a SUP in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
Blog Archive - March 2015
Treadmill or elliptical, that is the question. Which machine is better? Let's compare the two pieces and help you come to a conclusion
We all know that exercise is good for you. We all know that exercise builds stronger and healthier muscles. But did you know that exercise benefits your brain too?
So you've recently bought a new cardio machine. Good for you! But are you unsure of what you should actually do on it? The simplest thing you can do is get on the equipment and start walking (or pedaling or striding). But that's not always enough to keep you motivated and excited enough that you keep coming back.