- Recent Posts
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
- The Proof Is in the Pedalling: Six Online Reviewers Deliver a Schwinn IC4 Bike-Build Report Card.
Blog Archive - March 2015
Treadmill or elliptical, that is the question. Which machine is better? Let's compare the two pieces and help you come to a conclusion
We all know that exercise is good for you. We all know that exercise builds stronger and healthier muscles. But did you know that exercise benefits your brain too?
So you've recently bought a new cardio machine. Good for you! But are you unsure of what you should actually do on it? The simplest thing you can do is get on the equipment and start walking (or pedaling or striding). But that's not always enough to keep you motivated and excited enough that you keep coming back.