- Recent Posts
- The secret to extending the life of your treadmill, elliptical or bike in 2020
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
Blog Archive - March 2015
Treadmill or elliptical, that is the question. Which machine is better? Let's compare the two pieces and help you come to a conclusion
We all know that exercise is good for you. We all know that exercise builds stronger and healthier muscles. But did you know that exercise benefits your brain too?
So you've recently bought a new cardio machine. Good for you! But are you unsure of what you should actually do on it? The simplest thing you can do is get on the equipment and start walking (or pedaling or striding). But that's not always enough to keep you motivated and excited enough that you keep coming back.