- Recent Posts
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Standup paddleboarding - How to get started on a SUP in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
Blog Archive - April 2015
Trying to lose weight? Have you tried working in some strength workouts into your routine?
There are three types of nutritional supplements people take around workouts. Ones before, or pre, ones during, or peri, and ones after, or post. Each one has different nutritional components and serves its own purpose. The different supplement combinations you mix for these shakes are sometimes referred to as a 'stack'. You customize your stack by brand and supplement to suit your needs.