- Recent Posts
- Leaning Toward Leaning: Why Indoor Cyclists Are Swaying Toward the Bowflex VeloCore Spin Bike.
- Every Step of the Way: How the Innovative Bowflex JRNY App Keeps Your Fitness Goals on Track
- You Say You Want a Resolution? How to keep your New Year Fitness Fortitude from Fading by February
- Flaman Fitness Saskatoon Expands to Serve You Better
- Why the Wait for Weights? The complex story of supply & demand, and what Flaman Fitness is doing for our customers
Blog Archive - April 2015
Trying to lose weight? Have you tried working in some strength workouts into your routine?
There are three types of nutritional supplements people take around workouts. Ones before, or pre, ones during, or peri, and ones after, or post. Each one has different nutritional components and serves its own purpose. The different supplement combinations you mix for these shakes are sometimes referred to as a 'stack'. You customize your stack by brand and supplement to suit your needs.