- Recent Posts
- Percussive Massage: The Sweet Beat of Pain Relief
- The PFX FT Max Functional Trainer: So Versatile, It’s Scary.
- Coming to Terms: Pump Up Your Fitness Literacy
- That Next Step’s a Doozy: How the Bowflex M9 Stacks Up against the M6 and M8.
- Smooth Run. Tough Choice: Bowflex Treadmill 7, 10 or 22?
Blog Archive - April 2015
Trying to lose weight? Have you tried working in some strength workouts into your routine?
There are three types of nutritional supplements people take around workouts. Ones before, or pre, ones during, or peri, and ones after, or post. Each one has different nutritional components and serves its own purpose. The different supplement combinations you mix for these shakes are sometimes referred to as a 'stack'. You customize your stack by brand and supplement to suit your needs.