- Recent Posts
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Straight-up Advice for New Stand Up Paddleboarders
- Five Key Questions to Ask Before You Buy Your Paddleboard
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
Blog Archive - February 2017
Adopting a healthier lifestyle can be a difficult, overwhelming, and frustrating experience, but it doesn’t have to be. Frustration and defeatism often bloom from a feeling of doing the same things over and over (dieting or exercising) and never getting the desired results! Of course you feel overwhelmed and at a loss if you consistently start and stop health programs. If you are constantly on and off your fitness horse, this time instead of getting back on and hoping for different results, rethink your mindset and LEARN from your past experiences.