- Recent Posts
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
Blog Archive - February 2017
Adopting a healthier lifestyle can be a difficult, overwhelming, and frustrating experience, but it doesn’t have to be. Frustration and defeatism often bloom from a feeling of doing the same things over and over (dieting or exercising) and never getting the desired results! Of course you feel overwhelmed and at a loss if you consistently start and stop health programs. If you are constantly on and off your fitness horse, this time instead of getting back on and hoping for different results, rethink your mindset and LEARN from your past experiences.