- Recent Posts
- You Say You Want a Resolution? How to keep your New Year Fitness Fortitude from Fading by February
- Flaman Fitness Saskatoon Expands to Serve You Better
- Why the Wait for Weights? The complex story of supply & demand, and what Flaman Fitness is doing for our customers
- One Step Ahead: Flaman Fitness helps you plan YOUR dream treadmill buy.
- Pursuit of Perfect Pedaling: The Flaman Fitness Guide to Finding YOUR Ideal Exercise Bike
Blog Archive - July 2018
Don’t be fooled by the Bosu’s bright blue squishy dome-like exterior; it is not a children’s bouncy toy or a ginormous whoopee cushion! The Bosu is a multi-faceted, medium-sized piece of exercise equipment; incorporate it into your cardio warm-up, use it to spice up traditional weight exercises such as squats or lunges, or use it to breathe new life into your core routine.
So far in my “How to use X” series I have tackled everything from how to use the treadmill to how to use cables.
I have — until now — shied away from a column on the “all-in-one gym.” Why?