- Recent Posts
- Percussive Massage: The Sweet Beat of Pain Relief
- The PFX FT Max Functional Trainer: So Versatile, It’s Scary.
- Coming to Terms: Pump Up Your Fitness Literacy
- That Next Step’s a Doozy: How the Bowflex M9 Stacks Up against the M6 and M8.
- Smooth Run. Tough Choice: Bowflex Treadmill 7, 10 or 22?
Blog Archive - July 2018
Don’t be fooled by the Bosu’s bright blue squishy dome-like exterior; it is not a children’s bouncy toy or a ginormous whoopee cushion! The Bosu is a multi-faceted, medium-sized piece of exercise equipment; incorporate it into your cardio warm-up, use it to spice up traditional weight exercises such as squats or lunges, or use it to breathe new life into your core routine.
So far in my “How to use X” series I have tackled everything from how to use the treadmill to how to use cables.
I have — until now — shied away from a column on the “all-in-one gym.” Why?