- Recent Posts
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
- The Proof Is in the Pedalling: Six Online Reviewers Deliver a Schwinn IC4 Bike-Build Report Card.
Blog Archive - July 2018
Don’t be fooled by the Bosu’s bright blue squishy dome-like exterior; it is not a children’s bouncy toy or a ginormous whoopee cushion! The Bosu is a multi-faceted, medium-sized piece of exercise equipment; incorporate it into your cardio warm-up, use it to spice up traditional weight exercises such as squats or lunges, or use it to breathe new life into your core routine.
So far in my “How to use X” series I have tackled everything from how to use the treadmill to how to use cables.
I have — until now — shied away from a column on the “all-in-one gym.” Why?