- Recent Posts
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
- The Proof Is in the Pedalling: Six Online Reviewers Deliver a Schwinn IC4 Bike-Build Report Card.
Blog Archive - September 2018
Recently I have been writing a “How to use X” series of blogs. I have covered everything from how to use equipment such as the foam roller and the bike and how to set-up a home gym.
Today we discuss the “how to–ness” of enacting that knowledge to achieve your fitness goals — specifically your fat and weight loss goals.
So far my “How to use X” series has focussed on how to use various pieces of fitness equipment — from the treadmill to free weights.
Today … drum roll please … the “how to” of creating YOUR perfect home gym!
Notice the emphasis on the word your!