- Recent Posts
- Modern Bow-mance: Which Bowflex Elliptical Could You Just Run Away With?
- Paddle for Your Lives: The Health Benefits of Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- 8 Reasons to Get Excited About the Bowflex LateralX LX3
- Lessons Learned From Climbing Mount Everest
- Find a Routine That Works: A No Excuses Approach to Fitness
Blog Archive - March 2019
Our digital marketer, Paul Boechler, sat down for an interview with Flaman’s Executive Vice President, Steve Whittington, who is an accomplished mountaineer and avid outdoorsmen. They chatted about goal setting, taking steps to achieve them and what it means to finally accomplish them. This is something Steve knows a lot about and came to the forefront when he achieved a lifelong goal by summitting Mount Everest in 2013.