- Recent Posts
- Percussive Massage: The Sweet Beat of Pain Relief
- The PFX FT Max Functional Trainer: So Versatile, It’s Scary.
- Coming to Terms: Pump Up Your Fitness Literacy
- That Next Step’s a Doozy: How the Bowflex M9 Stacks Up against the M6 and M8.
- Smooth Run. Tough Choice: Bowflex Treadmill 7, 10 or 22?
Blog Archive - October 2019
Could your exercise bike replace your dog as your new best friend? Check out this epic comparison between stronger thighs and sad, soft eyes.
For years, cardio has been about losing weight, gaining energy and improving the length and quality of our lives. Strength training has been about the weight we can lift or resist and the muscular physique we can show off doing it. But now the idea of adding strength training to our cardio routines is catching on.