- Recent Posts
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
- Foam Rollers: What to Know Before You get Rolling in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
- Foam Rollers: The Gripping Origins of Whatever These Things Are
- Standup paddleboarding - How to get started on a SUP in 2019 | Flaman Fitness
Blog Archive - October 2019
Could your exercise bike replace your dog as your new best friend? Check out this epic comparison between stronger thighs and sad, soft eyes.
For years, cardio has been about losing weight, gaining energy and improving the length and quality of our lives. Strength training has been about the weight we can lift or resist and the muscular physique we can show off doing it. But now the idea of adding strength training to our cardio routines is catching on.