- Recent Posts
- Canadian-Made Quality – Proudly Supported and Sold at Flaman Fitness!
- Growing Better in Sunlight: Getting Kids to Play Outside Again
- Three Options that Prove Fitness Still Fits into any Small Living Space
- Immunity: How it works, why it falters and what you can do to help.
- Stay at Home Activities for Kids
Blog Archive - October 2019
Could your exercise bike replace your dog as your new best friend? Check out this epic comparison between stronger thighs and sad, soft eyes.
For years, cardio has been about losing weight, gaining energy and improving the length and quality of our lives. Strength training has been about the weight we can lift or resist and the muscular physique we can show off doing it. But now the idea of adding strength training to our cardio routines is catching on.