- Recent Posts
- Selling Your Offspring ON Spring: Four Fun, Fit Family Activities to Get Your Kids Outdoors
- Get No Motor Running: How Two Motorless Xebex Treadmills Make Short Work of HIIT.
- Stroke of Genius: Why the Xebex Air Rower 2.0 Keeps Pulling in Awards
- HIIT Record: Three Great Products Represent Xebex’s Legacy of Fitness Innovation - Part 1
- The Proof Is in the Pedalling: Six Online Reviewers Deliver a Schwinn IC4 Bike-Build Report Card.
Blog Archive - October 2019
Could your exercise bike replace your dog as your new best friend? Check out this epic comparison between stronger thighs and sad, soft eyes.
For years, cardio has been about losing weight, gaining energy and improving the length and quality of our lives. Strength training has been about the weight we can lift or resist and the muscular physique we can show off doing it. But now the idea of adding strength training to our cardio routines is catching on.