A smooth and quiet run, with 8 resistance levels to keep challenging you.Technology
- Equipped with a perimeter-weighted, high-inertia flywheel, the E45 elliptical machine runs smoothly and quietly, with eight resistance levels to keep you on your toes.
- The informative LCD console, you can easily monitor your workout progress with readouts for time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, and course profile.
- The battery-operated elliptical trainer also supports seven different workout programs, allowing you to customize your workout and keep things fresh.
- Includes contact heart rate sensors, a 17-inch stride length, leveling feet for uneven surfaces, and a compact footprint.
- The over-sized console also includes a reading rack and a water bottle holder.
|Number of Programs||7|
|Workout Programs||1 Quick Start, 6 Profile|
|Stride Length||Fixed 17.5"|
|Eddy Current Brake||Yes|
|Fixed and Moving Handlebars||Yes|
|Stabilizer Frame Levelers||Yes|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Maximum User Weight||275 lbs (125 kg)|
|Product Dimensions||56" L x 23.7" W x 64.5" H (142 x 60 x 164cm)|
|Minimum Ceiling Height||The maximum height of the footplate is 24" (61 cm). Add that to your height, plus several inches for comfortable clearance, to calculate the minimum ceiling height.|
|Machine Weight||94 lbs (43 kg)|
- Too good to be true
We purchased this to replace an elliptical that broke after 7 years of use. This one lasted 3 months. It was quiet and smooth for about 2 hours, then it got a lot louder. The elliptical we replaced made a lot of noise so this wasn’t a huge deal, but made me suspicious of its quality that it started getting louder so soon. Then, about 3 months in the bell crank arm snapped at a weld. I called the Nautilus number and the rep was great. But, the tracking numbers I’ve been given don’t work so I’m hoping that a replacement part is in fact on the way. I hoped that the cost savings in this unit were due to it being “barebones” with none of the bells and whistles on the $2000+ units, but the quality is also pretty questionable on top of the basic design. It would be a nice, compact unit but it’s definitely made of parts with too low of quality to stand up to a 230 lb rider working out for 45 minutes, 4 times a week.
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review: Universal E45 Elliptical Machine