Rated the #1 treadmill by Health Magazine and featured in Runner's World, this solid, durable and stable treadmill supports serious runners with a 3.25 HP motor, 20" x 60" running surface and bio-mechanically sound deck suspension.
The 1" deck and eight compression shock absorbers provide cushioning that is safe for your knees, back and joints. To help track your workout, this treadmill automatically records your exercise data to a USB device. After your workout, simply upload your data to the Club, a comprehensive online health management program.
Use exercise programs grouped by exercise motivation for Weight Loss, Healthy Living, Sports Training and Heart Rate Control. Plug in your mp3 player to listen to your favorite music on the treadmill's high quality speakers. Change speed and incline, and monitor your heart rate, all from the convenience of the large, comfortable handlebars. For safety, Intelli-Guard™ automatically stops the treadmill belt from moving when no one is walking or running on the treadmill
- Belt Size: 20" x 60"
- Drive Motor: 3.25 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt: 2.8mm Upgraded Thick Belt
- Incline Motor: 800 lbs. max. lift
- Rollers: 2.5" Front, 2" Rear
- Speed: .5-12 MPH
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Deck Suspension: 8 Variable Density Elastomers
- Deck: 1" Phenolic
- Folding System: EZfold
- Side Rails: Aluminum Side Rails
- Dimensions (Full): 74" L x 33" W x 54" H
- Dimensions (Folded): 42" L x 33" W x 66" H
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs
Write Your Own Review: LifeSpan TR 4000i Treadmill (Lethbridge)