Getting somewhere with your workout can mean two things – and the Schwinn 810 Treadmill makes both of them enjoyable exercise adventures.
Your journey to a slimmer, healthier you is a productive pleasure tour, thanks to integrated heart rate contact grips, up to 10% motorized incline, speeds of up to 10 miles per hour, and a 20” X 55” running belt. Softtrak™ cushioning makes your run a smooth experience – from the minute you access one of 16 intuitive workout programs on the backlit LCD Display until you take advantage of easy storage features like Softdrop™ folding design and handy transport wheels.
Other appealing features include a convenient USB charging dock for your devices, in-console speakers, a media shelf and water bottle holders. But the big surprise comes when you discover that other way of getting somewhere.
Schwinn’s Explore the World™ app allows you to truly take your fitness show on the road. You can “hit the ground running” on the world’s most breathtaking trails, take a digitally-immersed jog through exotic locales or enter yourself in challenging virtual races. The 810 offers three free courses and the ability to unlock more international excursions with an Explore the World™ subscription.
On your mark, get set, go!
- Access the Explore the World™ app with three free courses (more available with subscription)
- Blue backlit LCD display, featuring 16 intuitive workout programs and two user profiles
- Integrated heart rate contact grips
- 20" x 55" running belt, featuring Schwinn’s SoftTrak™ deck cushioning technology
- Operational horsepower up to approx. 1.9HP motor (motor is 1.5HP capable but restricted by amperage from home outlets)
- Speeds up to 10 mph
- Up to 10% motorized incline
- Softdrop™ folding design and transport wheels for convenient storage after workout
- in-console speakers
- media shelf
- USB charging port for devices like phones, tablets, and music players
- water bottle holders
- Dimensions: 35.59” W x 56.69” H x 69.09” D
- Weight: 154.99 lb
- Maximum weight capacity: 273.37 lb
- Frame: 10 years
- Drive Motor: 10 years
- Mechanical parts: 2 years
- Electronics: 2 years
- Labour: 1 year
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and is not transferable or applicable to any other person(s).
Labour support does not include the installation of replacement parts involved in the initial product assembly and preventative maintenance services.
- Works well. Would recomend to others.
Would be nice if the panel buttons would light up.
Price Value Quality
Great little treadmill.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review: Schwinn 810 Treadmill