Hop on. Take charge. Enjoy the Ride. The Xebex Airplus Cycle with Smart Connect puts you in control, expands your challenge, and makes your workouts as comfortable as they are effective.
An air-based flywheel puts you in control of intensity at all times, while the damper allows you to adjust the amount of airflow to the on the left-hand side of the flywheel during your ride - increasing or decreasing the intensity. It's easy to keep track of the resistance level the damper is set on, thanks to a brightly-lit display. Plus you're powering your own fan and creating your own cooling!
Want more power and strength? You can further increase resistance by adjusting the AirPlus (magnetic) resistance. Pull the AirPlus knob on the right-hand side of the flywheel then adjust between 1-8 levels. Using air alone, you can mimic about 0-15 degrees of incline, but add the magnetic resistance and you're simulating an incline of up to 35 degrees.
A Smoother, More Comfortable Biking Experience
The Xebex Air Cycle uses dual, enhanced Polygroove belts with a self-tensioning system. The belt-driven Cycle provides a smoother, quieter experience, and Xebex's FreeWheel Design enhances your training with a feel similar to riding a real road bike.
Typical ‘spinning’ bikes employ a fixed-gear attachment to the flywheel. With the pedals directly connected to the flywheel, your initial effort is required to get the wheel moving, but the momentum of the flywheel then assists you by carrying your feet around with the flywheel - reducing the effectiveness of your training and posing a safety concern as well. Conversely, the Xebex Air Cycle's FreeWheel design allows the flywheel to keep turning after you've stopped pedalling – without taking your feet along for a free ride. Of course, the freewheel will eventually wind down and stop. If you want to keep it moving, you'll have to put all of your leg muscles to work, just like you would on a real road bike. This makes your exercise time not only more productive but safer as well – reducing the risk of injury due to unnatural movement.
- Net Weight: 57.6kg (127 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 66kg (145 lbs)
- Maximum User Weight: 159kg (350 lbs)
- Assembled Dimensions: 125cm (L) x 52cm (W) x 120cm (H) cm
- Xebex AirPlus Cycles require minimal assembly.
- All necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instructions included
- Assembly usually takes 20-30 minutes to complete
- AirPlus (Air + Magnetic Resistance)
- 127lb. Heavy Duty Frame
- Overbuilt for durability and sturdiness
- Employs metal and steel construction where other bikes don't
- Self-Generating Power
- Enhanced Polygroove Belts with self-tensioning system
- FreeWheel Design - when you stop pedalling, the flywheel/fan continues to turn with your feet/pedals stopped
- Q-Factor: 16.7cm
- Bright-Display HIIT (High-intensity Interval Training) Console
- Colour-coded Progress Circle, Watts Output, and Heart Rate Zone
- Compatible with 5khz chest belts
- Smart Connect Included (Bluetooth and Ant+)
- Ability to see Air Resistance Level on Console
- Shows Resistance of Air plus Magnetic Levels, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts, Speed, Pulse at all times
- Calories/Hour available when you switch modes
- Damper level and Magnetic Level displayed directly on the console
Smart Connect Ecoystem
- Easy-to-use console features Smart Connect connectivity,
- You can connect Xebex's Smart Connect equipment console to a variety of 3rd party apps.
- For more information on the Xebex Smart Connect Ecosystem, please click here to see compatible apps/softwares.
- Handlebar Post Height Adjustable 30 levels: 11.65” Range
- Handlebar fore/aft Adjustable: 7.56” range
- Console Angle Adjustable: 270 degrees
- Seat Post Height Adjustable 30 Levels: 11.65” Range
- Seat Adjustable Angle: 30 degrees
- Seat Fore/Aft Adjustable: 1.5” Range
- Metal Pedal with Toe-Cup Included - Steel Mesh that faces rider is completely filled, blocking any uncomfortable air/wind directed toward rider's face/body during use
Storage and Transport Made Easy
- Xebex AirPlus Cycles have 2 front wheels included.
- Simply tilt the bike using the rear base and roll away.
Write Your Own Review: Xebex Fitness AirPlus Cycle Smart Connect AMSB03BA