In 2001, BodyCraft fused the traditional exercise stations found in typical gyms with cables to create the award-winning Xpress Pro System. This ground-breaking hybrid home gym offered the flexibility of free weights, sports and core training in the form of one ultra-compact machine. Six years later, the company released the GXP, with an even heavier and more compact frame than its legendary predecessor, reducing its depth by 20”. It also featured a more attractive design.
The GXP is designed to accommodate fast changes, comfort and productive strength training. Spring-loaded pop-pins give you quick access to nine levels of adjustments – facilitating a wide variety of functional training, sports-specific, core-training and (cable) dumbbell training exercises. After setting up your ideal fit and range of motion, you can enjoy a fully adjustable seat with well-upholstered orthopedic seat back. Then settle in for a muscle-testing workout. You can bench press up to 400 lbs, thanks to the GXP’s unique “Double-Up” feature, which increases the press-arm resistance to a 1:2 ratio – or put fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and their precision sealed bearings through their paces, guiding 2,000 lb. test, lubricated, nylon-coated aircraft cables.
Dimensions: 65.75” L X 35” W X 81.75” H
- Heavy-gauge frame, constructed with 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing
- Platinum powder-coated finish
- Orthopedic seat back with double-stitched vinyl stretched over 2” of dual-density foam (soft on top, dense underneath). Designed to reduce stress on the spine while providing superior lumbar support.
- 200-lb weight stack with precision-milled, cast steel, 10 lb plates. Nylon bushing provide smooth action. While stack guards protect both the weights and the user.
- Tubular steel guide rods, 1” in diameter.
Write Your Own Review: BodyCraft GXP Gym with Graphite Acrylic Panels (Richmond Floor Model)