A smooth and quiet ride, with 8 resistance levels.
- Boasting a computer-controlled, eddy current resistance system and a durable belt drive motor, the R20 runs smoothly and quietly, with eight resistance levels to keep you on your toes.
- The battery-powered bike also supports several different workout programs, so you can customize your workout and keep things fresh.
Performance & Quality
- The informative LCD console, you can easily monitor your workout progress, with readouts for time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, course profile.
- A high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel keeps workouts smooth and quiet.
Comfort & Usability
- Includes a grip heart rate monitor; an extra-wide, extra-padded seat that adjusts to accommodate riders of all body sizes and types; integrated leveling feet for better stability.
|Number Of Programs||7|
|Workout Programs||1 Quick Start, 6 Profile|
|Eddie Current Brake||Yes|
|Switchable From Miles To KM||Yes|
|Stabilizer Frame Levelers||Yes|
|Water Bottler Holder||Yes|
|Sliding Seat Rail||Yes|
|Maximum User Weight||275 lbs (125 kg)|
|Product Dimensions||61" L x 19" W x 40.5" H (155 x 47 x 103cm)|
|Machine Weight||67.5 lbs (31 kg)|
Write Your Own Review: Universal R20 Recumbent Bike (Edmonton) - MOVING SALE