Built to commercial standards, the Progression Club30 spin bikes were designed from the help and feedback from dozens of our spin class clients. It features a lever magnetic resistance system with easy to read feedback so you always know what level you are on.
The Club30 console comes standard on the bikes and is pre-mounted in the factory so the mechanical settings are just right. Multi-grip adjustable handlebars keep your water bottle close-by but also holds your dumbbells so you can get a great upper body workout. The Club 30 also uses a v-belt direct drive system to cut down on noise with sealed commercial cartridge bearings for long-lasting use.
- Footprint: 60” x 25.75”
- Flywheel weight: 33lbs
- Max user weight: 350lbs
- Durable Grooved V-Belt direct drive.
- Brake: magnetic braking system
- Tension control: 16 levels adjustment by new design knob with emergency stop
- Square steel construction on handle bar set, stem & seat post set.
- High performance slide system on seat and handlebar ( Height & Forwards / Backwards positions adjustment.)
- Ultra strong BB and axles
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Crank : oversize forged, durable.
- SPD pedals – comes standard on Club30
- Console display – comes standard on club 30. Displays Cadence, RPM, Speed, Time and is compatible with wireless heart rate transmitter.
- Fixed wheel drive system.
- Improved handle bar design for dumbbells or water bottles.
- Wheels front mounted for easy transport.
- Floor levelers - easy adjustment, the foot pad which under the foot tube for uneven floor surface.
- Low maintenance & easy assembly.
- Warranty: 2 years parts, 6 months labou
- The consoles never work. Having to reset them almost weekly. Weak pedals, definitely not for high commercial use. Bolts on adjustment handles constantly stripping. Not worth the price that they are.
I am really disappointed in these bikes. It’s bewn 2 years with nothing but trouble with them
Quality Price Value Price Value Quality
- Great bike! Well built and extremely quiet!
I was deciding between the Progression Pro Club 24 and the Pro Club 30 and went with the Pro Club 30. It came with a console which is extremely handy. The bike is super quiet and well built. Kevin Attrill of the Vancouver store has been very helpful and gave me great advice on choosing the perfect bike according to my needs and fitness level. I had the bike assembled and delivered on the same day for a minimal fee. Superb customer service!
Price Value Quality
- Write Your Own Review: Progression Fitness Pro Club 30 Rear Drive Spin Bike (with console)