Schwinn’s Authentic Cycling riding experience just got a lot more real. The company’s AC Power Bike has just rolled in, bringing all the best-in-class features of Schwinn’s top-tier indoor bikes, along with some amazing never-before-seen features – including the stunningly precise 4iiii® crank arm powermeter, the groundbreaking Echelon2G console, and a built-in generator that makes continuous battery replacement a quaint historical footnote.
Double Link pedals have come standard with every Schwinn Authentic Cycling™ indoor bike. They’ve accommodated both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes with their SPD and toe-clip combinations. The AC Power bike offers more options with Triple Link™ pedal compatibility – accommodating Look, Delta and SPD style cleats Schwinn to provide riders their preferred outdoor cycling experience. And those who like pedaling in traditional athletic shoes can enjoy comfort and stability thanks to snap-in locking toe clips.
Carbon Blue™ Technology
When you’re in the spin bike game, it’s hard to stand out as “revolutionary.” But several year ago, a company named Gayes did just that with an innovative belt that performed like a chain. Their Carbon Drive™ system featured a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth – providing both a true bike feel and maximum durability.
- Customizable options available with frame paint, personally branded decals, and accessories
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Seat Slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
Length: 54 in (137 cm)
Width: 21 in (53 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
User Height Range: 4’11” to 6’8″ (150 cm to 203 cm)
Q-Factor: 168 mm
Bottom Bracket: Oversized ISIS
Pedal Interface: Morse Taper non-threaded spindle
Frame Material: Powder-coated aluminum
Drive Train: Carbon Blue™ Belt Drive
Resistance System: 6-Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance
Standard Pedals: Double Link
Optional Pedals: Schwinn Triple Link™
- Write Your Own Review: Schwinn AC Power Bike