The Star Trac 4-TR is no run-of-the-mill treadmill. As part of the 4 Series cardio line, it offers a 10-inch, full-colour LCD display, quick key control and USB charging capability. The main attraction is your chance to bring home a machine with the commercial-level look and performance worthy of personal training studios, hotel fitness centers, apartment complex gyms, rehabilitation clinics, and corporate wellness centers.
Your road to power and strength starts with its power and strength. That includes a 3 HP DC motor and up to 514 lbs of weight capacity on its 22” wide running surface. The user interface gives you touch-button control over your workout – whether you’re a serious athlete taking on the top challenge of a 12-mph run on a 15% incline or beginning an active aging or rehabilitation program at speeds as low as 0.5 mph.
Users of all ages and fitness levels will appreciate the safety and convenience of a low 7” step-up height and a warm bar that puts contact heart rate and a stop button within easy reach. If that’s not enough, the 4-TR is also compatible with 8 Series PVS entertainment screens.
- Active matrix, full color LCD display creates a premium user experience
- Quick Key selects for speed and incline allow for one-touch changes on the fly
- Warm bar provides contact HR and stop button within easy reach of user
- Integrated USB port provides charging capability for user devices
- Compatible with 8-Series PVS entertainment screens
- Contact and telemetry heart rate
- Multiple holders for water bottles and user devices
- Speed range: 0.5-12mph (0.8-19kmh)
- Incline range: 0-15%
- 3 HP DC motor
- Star Trac’s popular personal fan for comfort
- 22” (55.5 cm) wide belt
- 7” (17.7 cm) step-up height
- Electrical requirements: 110V/15 Amp standard outlet; or 220V/15 Amp
- Powder-coated Steel frame
Length: 81 in (206 cm)
Width: 32 in (81 cm)
Height: 60 in (152 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 450 lbs (205 kg)
Product Weight: 366 lbs (166 kg)
- Write Your Own Review: Star Trac 4 Series Treadmill (4TR)