Glute exercises are a popular choice in gyms today. Unfortunately, the desire for rapid improvement has resulted in too many dangerous executions. The need for a safer glute workout inspired Nautilus to create an ingenious solution that holds users in proper form – preventing injuries and fast-tracking desired results.
The Nautilus Glute Drive piece is designed to safely, simply promote good biomechanics and balanced weight curve. It isolates your glutes, builds power and improves hip and core stability through a strong hip bridge motion. A padded belt secures you to the back pad, which supports the full length of your spine.
It’s safe but still challenging. There’s room to load up to four plates on each side, giving the machine a capacity of up to 360 lbs. You can move up in weight with confidence.
By keeping your form in line, the Glute Drive creates a direct, injury-free route to the full benefits of hip thrust exercise. Not only will you get the sexy glutes everyone wants, you’ll improve your overall athleticism by building muscles needed for sport and exercise performance.
- Upper body pivot bench provides full spinal stabilization and support
- Heavy reinforced padded waist harness provides optimal lifting application
- Oversized angled foot platform to accommodate users of all sizes
- Dual sided safety catch and release mechanism for ease of use
- Bottom dropout safety stop
- 360 lbs max load capacity
- Integrated resistance band pegs for modification of load curve
- Commercial Grade dual pivot bearings
- 3mm Wall thickness industrial grade steel
- Delrin coated protective wear surfaces on heavy contact and load points
Length: 62 in (157.5 cm)
Width: 60 in (152.5 cm)
Height: 35 in (89 cm)
Product Weight: 202 lbs (91.6 kg)
- Write Your Own Review: Nautilus Glute Drive