Specifically engineered for the commercial environment but at home in home gyms, the CU800 Upright Bike offers a heavy-duty steel frame with a durable powder coat paint finish. Built-in hand pulse sensors on its large, multi-position handlebars and an easy-to-read console deliver heart rate monitoring on demand, while a variety of built-in programs challenge casual and committed users alike. Perfected gearing and an integrated generator/flywheel system make the ride as smooth as it is enjoyable.
The CU800's electronics are designed to provide intuitive operation - with a console that features a large, easy-to-read display with various program options for users of all fitness levels. An integrated fan keeps them all cool, while a USB port helps keep their devices charged.
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities make your workout more effective.
- A generator-powered console eliminates the need for outlets or power cords.
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments provides extra comfort and a customizable fit.
- Oversized foot pedals feature a fast-latching system.
- 40 levels of resistance provide a challenge for all levels of users - from beginners to advanced.
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual storage trays keep you comfortable and keep your devices close at hand.
|Product Weight||115 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions||42" x 21" x 53"|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Heart Rate||Contact & Telemetric,
(Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Write Your Own Review: Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike