The Eclipse wooden playset fort is 6'x 6' (deck floor) and rests approximately 5 feet off the ground.
It's designed for children under the age of 12 and can support over 250lbs!
LUMBER NOT INCLUDED
All-bolt construction (no nails to work lose), patented bracketing system, 4x4 framing and other strengthening features are used to insure the strongest sturdiest 'Build-it-Yourself' playset.
Anchor rods and/or supports are never needed with Plan-it Play kits. The Eclipse's dimensions are 18'wide x 9'long x 10'high (18'x 14'x10' with slide).
A six foot safety-zone perimeter is recommended around our playsets (3 feet minimum). The ladder steps are wide and flat designed around our powder-coated 14 gauge brackets (hardware included).
Our swing belts and chains are 'extra-duty', near commercial grade, and are plastisol coated to prevent pinching of the skin or fingers. Each kit has an easy to follow 3D illustrated manual which includes a lumber purchase/check sheet.
• Fort hardware (electro-galvanized)
• Swingbeam hardware, brackets, hangers and spring clips (electro-galvanized)
• 10 ladder brackets with hardware
• 2 safety handles with hardware
• Rope ladder
• 2 swingbelts with plastisol coated chains
• 1 trapeze bar with plastisol coating
• 6 iron ductile swing hangers with spring clips
• Removable marine grade vinyl tarp
• Step-by-step 3D illustrated manual
Eclipse Swing Set Lumber
NOTE: THIS IS AN ESTIMATED LIST OF REQUIRED LUMBER ONLY
DO NOT PURCHASE LUMBER UNTIL YOU RECIEVE KIT
2 x 4 x 10
2 x 4 x 12
2 x 6 x 12
5/4 x 6 x 10
4 x 4 x 8
4 x 4 x 10
4 x 4 x 12
4 x 6 x 8
4 x 6 x 12