The Progression Club40 Spin Bike is the perfect fit for any avid cyclist or spin bike studios. The Club40 Spin Bikes features well exceed what the standard bike offers. Based on your level of intensity, the Club40 interactive screen is colour changing, motivating your desired level of performance. This bike is truly the ultimate cycle for indoor spin classes. The colour signified is displayed from Watts produced, indicating to the instructor who can then call out the leaders of the pack!
The Club40 Spin Bike is controlled with an adjustment lever, displaying 32 levels of resistance. SPD pedals come standard on all club bikes, featuring a drop-down handle bar w/dual water bottle cage give this spin bike the value it deserves!
The heavy duty commercial steel frame is double powder coated to prevent rust and sweat-caused corrosion. And the bike is essentially maintenance free! The magnetic drive system does not require brake pad replacements. And the perimeter weighted flywheel makes this a smooth and quiet ride.
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Years Parts
- 2 Years Labour
- 1 Year Wearable items (Pedal, straps, levers, saddle, console)
Shipping Dimensions: 48” x 9” x 43”, 155lbs
- Magnetic braking system
- Silent Poly-V belt with anti-skip pedaling
- Dual sided SPD pedals
- Racking Drop-down handle bar
- Dual water bottle cages
- Interactive screen included
- 46"L 22"W 51" H
- Display calculates wattage
- Display shows levels, calories, speed, distance, RPM, time and pulse
- 32 levels of resistance
- Wireless heart rate compatible
- Adjustable handlebars (vertical and horizontal)
- Adjustable seat post (vertical and horizontal)
- Transport wheels for mobility
- Toe cages included with pedal strap
- Features QuickStart and programmable time and distance goals
Optional: Cell phone mounting bracket
- Solid Bike and very quiet...
We were going to use a trainer on our bikes but that is a pain off and on , so we decided on this bike , expensive but well worth the money, we use it watching Garmin bike videos on the big screen.
Quality Price Value
- Worth the Price
The Club 40 feels like a top dollar gym bike - in fact it feels better than some gym bikes I've been on. This thing is solid. The peddles it came with look ok but I did swap them with my road bike peddles because my bike shoes have unusual clips. I like the color changing interactive screen and I like the color of the bike - black - it looks cool in my man-cave.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review: Progression Fitness Club 40 Bike