Looking for a commercial-grade rack that works in a limited space?
The Progression Xplode PFX370 Half Power Rack fits in nicely – with convenience, durability, smooth operation and exercise variety.
- It’s solidly built. The PFX370 features heavy-duty, electro-welded 50 mm x 100 mm x 2.5 mm steel tubing. It’s protected by an electrostatic powder-coat finish and heat cured for superior durability over a long, low-maintenance lifetime.
- It’s ergonomic. A wide “walk-in” design allows for plenty of side-to-side movement. Meanwhile, 10 multi-position racks keep your Olympic weight plates within handy reach and save you the expense of trees and wall racks.
- It’s precision engineered. The PFX370 is equipped with commercial-grade ball bearings for smooth operation and advanced rust protection.
- It’s versatile. Easy-to-use flexible measurements open the door to a wide variety of exercise options. This feature, along with the PFX370’s walk in design facilitate power exercises like squats, incline, decline, flat, and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises.
- It’s designed with safety in mind. The PFX370’s high load-capacity spotter catches stop drops that could otherwise result in injury. These adjustable safety latches allow you to concentrate on proper form.
Write Your Own Review: Progression Xplode PFX370 Half Power Rack