Use the WSF lifting and dip belt for weightlifting AND to add weight to your dips. The velcro closure allows for flexible sizing and the non-tapered ends allow for full abdominal coverage. The solid steel D-rings and buckle are strong enough to up your workout to the next level. WSF won't let you dont.
- can be used as either a weightlifting belt or a dip belt
- polyester webbing core provides incredible strength and support
- non-tapered ends provide full abdominal coverage
- solid nickel plated steel D-rings and buckle result in increased strength
- extended 3/8" solid steel chain allows for more weight to be added
size chart approximation:
S (24" - 32.5"), M (28.5" - 37"), L (33" - 41.5" ), XL (37.5" - 46")
- Great Dip Belt; Decent Weight Lifting Belt.
- Quality is very good and will probably resist stretching and tearing unlike leather belts.
- Works great as dip belt with a solid chain and d-rings.
- Very comfortable to wear.
- Some people who lift extremely heavy may be weary of the velcro staying secure as opposed to belt notches like a traditional weight belt.
- Belt width and padding along the horizontal axis from end to end is uniform unlike traditional belts which are commonly wider near the middle where your back/spine would be. (Not an issue for myself but may be less supportive than other belts)
Overall a very good belt that works well for casual and more serious lifters.
Powerlifters and other people who lift heavy and/or with speed may want a stand alone belt that offers better securing and more support.
Glad to see somebody making a belt which can double for adding weight and improving lifts.
Price Value Quality
- Good Product
Wow one of the best things i have seen recently.This one is Similar to The one which i ordered from Gripped online.Keep it Up Flaman Fitness!
Value Quality Price
- Good for the money
I can't ask for much more than what the belt offers. It's excellent for weighted dips & weighted pullups/chinups, and it gives great support for heavier squats.
I would assume, since it's velcro, that the belt might not be something a professional might want to rely on (don't know if someone with a strong gut could cause it to loosen mid-lift), but anyway, as a casually-serious lifter, I love this belt! It's comfortable, and it works really well.
Value Quality Price
- Best Belt on the Market
Best Dipping Belt on the market! Bar none! Way better than the leather pieces of crap that you find at the gym.
- Gives great back support
- Velcrow belt keeps it in place unlike the cheap leather ones you find in the gym
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review: WSF Lifting and Dip Belt