Get the Original SelectTech all-in-one weight with the Bowflex Dumbbells SelectTech 1090. This set turns 34 individual dumbbells into 2, starting at 10lbs and increasing in 5lb increments until you reach a full 90lb set. If you are only going to lift 50lbs or less go with the Bowflex 552 SelectTech but for only $200 more than the 552 SelectTechs you can get a set of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 and 90lb weights (a pair of 90 lb weights will cost you $200). Save money and still get in shape. Stand sold separately.
Ready. Set. Lift.
- Replaces up to 34 Dumbbells-with just the turn of a dial, you can automatically change your resistance from 10 lbs. all the way up to 90 lbs. of weight.
- Adjusts to your workout-adjust in 5 lbs. increases so you can gradually increase your strength.
- Space efficient
- Wider weight range-with weight that adjust up to 90lbs., you'll continue to see results as your fitness level improves.
- total body results-with the wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.
- quieter workouts
You May Also Like
- Best adjustable dumbbells
If you can afford them, these are the best adjustable dumbbells as they are easy to adjust and have a flat side surface to rest on thighs to get them into position for heavy presses.
Price Value Quality
- perfect for lazy people like myself
I have been going to gyms for well over 50 years. es I am older and I thought why not have equipment of my own. A bench and dumbbells should provide a small work out. I purchased the 90 lbs set. Wow!! What a mistake!! I like them so much I can train everything but my stomach. Today I even went to Chapters book store and purchased a book on exercising with dumbbells only. Be careful with these as your may over train as they are very appealing to train with, and do not let your friends see them or they will want to use them or at least train with you. Best piece of equipment I have ever purchased. Way to inviting to over train like I have been doing. With the 90 lbs set you can work legs, back, shoulders, chest, arms, best investment ever. You can not put a price on good/anti-aging product, nor good health. You got to get a set ASAP.
Value Quality Price
- King of Adj. Dumbbells
I have been using my set of dumbbells for over a year now and couldn't be any hapier with them.
They go to the heavier weight that I need to push myself and they also adjust very quickly and easily for doing drop sets.
These are the perfect dumbbell for at home and save a tonne of space.
I definitely recommend getting the stand, I didn't at first and it was a lot of weight to be picking up off the floor.
Love these weights.
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review: Bowflex 1090 SelectTech Dumbbells