If you’ve agonized over whether you want a functional trainer or a traditional arm press/leg press station, it’s time to stop being torn and start getting ripped.
The TuffStuff SXT-550 Home Gym is the hybrid machine of your dreams. It offers the best of both worlds. While a fixed bar stabilizes your upper body presses, six preset pulleys in three separate training zones (high, mid, and low) provide cable-machine versatility and range of motion.
You can complete your full-body exercise station by adding TuffStuff’s optional SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment. It’s all hooked to a 200 lb. weight stack, so novice and experienced users alike can do the right exercise at the right weight to safely build upper and lower-body strength.
Adjustable seat height and telescopic seat back adjustments help them exercise in comfort – as does high-density foam padding upholstered in double-stitched Naugahyde. The machine is as strong as its stitching – featuring 11-gauge tubular steel construction, strong MIG welds and a tough powder coat finish. The working parts meet the same standard for durability – including solid-steel pivot axles, sealed bearings, bronze bushings, high-performance cables and spring-loaded adjustment pins with 46052 psi sheer strength.
That’s how Fit Prof Award-winning home gym equipment is put together.
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- 200lb steel weight stack
- Space efficient forward facing design
- Dimensions: 81"w x 44"d x 84"h
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc plated.
- Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves.
Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde. High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam is glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Solid Main Frame
Constructed with 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel and a combination of 2x2” round tubing. All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications. Eight-step electrostatically applied
Optional SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment
Sold separately, this optional seated attachment provides up to 400 lbs of weight resistance for leg presses and other lower-body exercises.
You May Also Like
Write Your Own Review: TuffStuff SXT-550 Home Gym