Combines popular functional training with traditional press arm and leg station offering the best of both worlds. This gym combines popular functional training with a traditional press arm and leg station.It's a combination seated leg extension/ seated leg curl, with 6 preset pulleys in 3 separate training zones.
200 lbs. center drilled steel weight stack.
Compatible with the SXT-LP Let Press Attachment
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- 200lb steel weight stack
- Space efficient forward facing design
- Dimensions: 81"w x 44"d x 84"h
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc plated.
- Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves.
You May Also Like
Write Your Own Review: TuffStuff SXT-550 Home Gym