It’s strong but not imposing. PRX Performance revolutionized home exercise with its patented, ingenious multi-function gym that folds away into one amazingly compact unit. This Profile Squat Rack is so ergonomically designed that it protrudes only 4” from your wall when stowed.
It’s an ideal solution for cross-trainers, weight lifters, weekend warriors and home fitness enthusiasts looking for a comprehensive workout that asks little of your living space. When you’re ready to exercise, you can swing the full rack structure into action with one fluid motion, made whisper smooth thanks to four 100lb gas shocks and lift assist handles.
Its construction rivals the strength and durability of many commercial squat racks. Two 2”x3” 11 gauge steel uprights stand 7’6” high on plastic foot plates that protect your floor.
It all mounts on 52” wall brackets securely fastened to support up to 1,000 pounds. Once this rack’s locked into place, you can test the pullup bar or rest a loaded bar on its heavy-duty J-cups with all the confidence you’d have at the gym.
The PRX Performance Profile Squat Rack comes with mounting hardware – saving you a trip to the hardware store.
- Wall bracket width (outside dimension of racks): 52"
- Depth of Rack folded for storage: 4”
- Depth of Rack unfolded for use: 24”
- Mounting - wall brackets mount to 16" or 24" on center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
- Pull Up bar Height: 7'5"
- 42” Steel Kipping Bar extends beyond rack to provide 3 full feet of clearance from wall
Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- 2X3 J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Mounting hardware
Recommended Ceiling Height (to accommodate athletes up to 6’2” tall):
- 90" Rack: 9' (108")
Recommended Pull Up Bar Height:
- 90" Rack: 7'5" (bar may be lowered if needed)
You May Also Like
Write Your Own Review: PRX Performance Profile Folding Rack (with kipping bar)