This machine is a 16-position dual cable station with quick change trigger style adjustments. It has a unique dual resistance ratio, single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
Features a welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises. The open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls and ground based exercises.
- (2) 150 lb weight stacks
- Upgradeable Weight: 200 lb
- Accessories: two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- Dimensions: 50"L x 50"W x 83"H
- 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
- All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Write Your Own Review: TuffStuff CDP-300 Functional Trainer