The Xplode Power Rack is an extremely solid and effective unit. With the large amount of safety points as well as band pegs for positive and negative functional strength training, the Xplode Power Rack offers a large variety of the most effective free-weight exercises. Although it can be used by three people at the same at is still very compact. The Xplode upgrade refers to the pegs on the bottom of the machine. The pegs will assist you with using Strength Bands to perform Negative and Positive exercises, assisted pull-ups, assisted dips, resisted push-ups, band weighted pull-ups, band weighted dips and many other exercises.
• 41 catch positions
• Power Rack Accepts standard and Olympic size weight plates.
• 2” Grip Dip Bars are included.
• Includes 4x J-Hooks and 2x Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s
• Perform large variety of different exercises including coompund and band exercises!
• Features fully adjustable Band Pegs for positive and negative exercises for the Ultimate Workout.
• Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar with deep knurling.
• Instructions provided for easy setup. Assembly required.
• Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe with heavy duty reliable safety bars.
• Built to last high quality heavy-guage steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
• Assembled Dimensions - 84”H x 65”W x 57”L
• Capacity: 550 lbs.
Note: Olympic Bar and weights are not included.
- The Best Rack
I see that Rogue Fitness has a shorty version of their R3 rack but it is only a 24 inch cage which is not big enough to do incline bench press with the adjustable bench PFX-310, but that bench works in a 28 inch cage. Now this rack offers the pulley attachment which makes it a solid free standing rack that will fit in the basement and look nice and the only other reason to look elsewhere is if you need a thicker steel cage and probably a garage gym and tall ceilings for serious hard core weight lifting. You actually have to ask yourself if you are gong to be lifting over 400 lbs and if not than congratulations because you can get in shape and still wear normal clothing. If you are big (over 300 lbs) than it is funny because the weight lifting equipment here might not be suitable. I think that it has a lot more to do with getting fit and trim, than I would say that this is the best setup, this rack is beautiful. Lots of features.
Price Value Quality Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review: X-plode PFX-230 Power Rack (with upgrade)