- Recent Posts
- The secret to extending the life of your treadmill, elliptical or bike in 2020
- 2020: The Year to Re-think the “Resolution”
- Flaman Cold Weather Clothing Drive
- Dog vs. Exercise Bike: A Head-to-Head Comparison of “Your Best Friend” Competitors
- Why and How Strength Training Can Make Your Cardio Workout More Effective
Blog Archive - December 2014
The holidays are upon us. And that means Christmas parties, Christmas baking and chocolates and treats wherever you look. Temptation is everywhere – but that doesn't mean your diet or healthy habits have to go out the window. Here are some helpful tips for finding that balance between enjoying yourself and still staying healthy over the holidays.