- Recent Posts
- Canadian-Made Quality – Proudly Supported and Sold at Flaman Fitness!
- Growing Better in Sunlight: Getting Kids to Play Outside Again
- Three Options that Prove Fitness Still Fits into any Small Living Space
- Immunity: How it works, why it falters and what you can do to help.
- Stay at Home Activities for Kids
Blog Archive - December 2014
The holidays are upon us. And that means Christmas parties, Christmas baking and chocolates and treats wherever you look. Temptation is everywhere – but that doesn't mean your diet or healthy habits have to go out the window. Here are some helpful tips for finding that balance between enjoying yourself and still staying healthy over the holidays.